Humminbird Solix 15 CHIRP Mega DI+ G2 No Transducer
- NEW MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging Sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Cross Touch Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it's up to you. Cross Touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad and vice versa.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- NMEA 2000® Networking: Connect SOLIX to a NMEA 2000 backbone to gather a complete view of your vessel, including available information like engine gauges, fuel information, and NMEA 2000 connected accessories. Share this information to any other Humminbird unit onboard that is connected via an Ethernet network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
With a massive 15.4" display and leading technologies like Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and NMEA 2000® networking coupled with Humminbird Basemap, the SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA DI+ G2 CHO is an imposing force sure to strike fear into the hearts of fish everywhere. And, with MEGA Down Imaging+, it's even more frightening for fish, as they have nowhere left to hide. But anglers need not be intimidated. The intuitive Cross Touch interface makes even the novice look like a seasoned-veteran. So live large, without biting off more than you can chew. This is a Control Head Only unit—Transducer is not included. Model is compatible with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI trolling motors.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Control Head Only unit—Transducer is not included. An accessory transducer of choice can be purchased to suit your install and application needs. This model will also connect directly to Built-in MEGA DI transducers, found on select Minn Kota trolling motors (no adapter required).
|Display Size - Diagonal||15.4"|
|Display Pixel Matrix||1280H x 800V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+|
|Sonar-Coverage||20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP and SM3000|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||Full Mode (28-75 kHz), Narrow Mode (75-155 kHz), Optional Deepwater (28-250 kHz), Wide Mode (130-250 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Depth-Sonar||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 5,000 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP SM3000)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported||455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)|
|Features||Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging+, Networking, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi|
|Memory Card Slot||Dual Micro SD|
|Compatible With||360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, NMEA 2000, Radar|
|Power Draw||4.56 Amps|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||8000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||1000 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size||16.53" W x 10.46" H x 4.83" D|
|Mount-Standard Size||In-Dash Mounting Kit|
|Mount-Optional Size||16.53" W x 10.05" H x 1.2" D|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||10,000, 50, 50/20,000|
|360 Imaging Compatibility||Yes|
|Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility||Yes|
|Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|View Preset Keys||No|
|X-Press Menu System||No|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||16-Bit|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
What's in the Box:
- Solix 15 CHIRP Mega DI+ G2 Display
- Power Cable
- Gimbal bracket
- unit cover